Community Forum

2nd user email

Frequent Visitor

2nd user email

Can't send email to user. Error says message could not be sent. Receipent mailbox allocated.
Expert

Re: 2nd user email

Is it just that one email address?  Can you send OK to others?

Regular Visitor

2nd user has been added to e-mail, but cannot send e-mail.  Original user has no such problems

Expert

Do you mean a secondary account?  Exactly what happens when the secondary account tries to send?  Are they getting any error message or what?

Regular Visitor

I am a new visitor to the Forum, and the message titled "2ND USER EMAIL" is a mistake.  I meant to post a longer question.

I use OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 to send and receive e-mail.  That works fine for me.

A few days ago, I added a 2nd user.  That second user cannot send any e-mails.   E-mails sent to the 2nd user's e-mail address show up in the INBOX of the first user, but not in the INBOX of the 2nd user.  The 2nd user's inbox  only has the automatic Microsoft Outlook Express e-mail: WELCOME TO OUTLOOK. EXPRESS 6.  No other e-mail reach him..

Expert

@a0002563 wrote:

I am a new visitor to the Forum, and the message titled "2ND USER EMAIL" is a mistake.  I meant to post a longer question.

I use OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 to send and receive e-mail.  That works fine for me.

A few days ago, I added a 2nd user.  That second user cannot send any e-mails.   E-mails sent to the 2nd user's e-mail address show up in the INBOX of the first user, but not in the INBOX of the 2nd user.  The 2nd user's inbox  only has the automatic Microsoft Outlook Express e-mail: WELCOME TO OUTLOOK. EXPRESS 6.  No other e-mail reach him..

If you send an email to the 2nd person, does it show up in the Inbox folder of their webmail interface?  I'm trying to sort out your arrangement.  Do you mean you added another Comcast email address to Outlook Express?  Also, you need to consider moving to another desktop client like Thunderbird.  Outlook Express is badly outdated----------------------------

http://ask-leo.com/why_outlook_express_must_die.html