Community Forum

0ngoing email problems

Highlighted
Contributor

0ngoing email problems

I STILL do not receive all email, as started LAST YEAR! I have had friends from other states and Europe ask why I don’t respond to emails. I STILL do not receive all bill notifications and cannot receive a code to verify. This is a HUGE issue not receiving bills or be able to access their websites. In addition, I STILL cannot send to my Gmail address. That comes back as a permanent Daemon failure notice in my Xfinity Mail. I am NOT calling Xfinity. In 2019 I have spent more than eight hours on the phone and countless chats in which after some time, reps who are clueless cut me off. I am so familiar with this practice that I know to type in a word so it doesn’t disappear as the tech disappears. I am fed up and had enough. I have been a customer every day and every place I have lived since cable TV first came out. My last service call, it was said to be an outside wire which was replaced and I know that has NOTHING to do with email. I deleted the app I don’t like. I access email via web with no 3rd party application. It makes no difference which browser I use. I need this to be fixed once and for all! 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: 0ngoing email problems

I'm curious-----if you send to the Gmail address using some other email account you have like Yahoo, Outlook.com or Mail.com etc, does it go through OK?  Exactly what does the error message say when sending from the Comcast account?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Contributor

I  do not have any other email accounts. Besides the fact that my Xfinity email will not go to my Gmail-I receive a permanent Daemon failure in Xfinity, I am still not receiving important emails. I cannot receive emails from my bank, my brokerage, personal friends in other states, one in another country and who knows what else. This is a HUGE problem. In fact, there was an issue with one bank account that I was unaware of, had to call my bank and explain that I do not receive any emails from them, including code verification if I’ve cleared my history. I have no idea what is wrong. This is an o going issue for some time. This year I have spent 8 hours on the phone with Xfinity and endless chats, resulting in internet, TV and phone knocked out by a tech. I have been a customer since the 80’s. This is completely unacceptable 

Highlighted
Contributor

Nothing goes to my Gmail, period. Why important emails previously received are never even making it to my Xfinity email is beyond me because I do not get them. I am only aware because I have been contacted via Postal mail

Highlighted
Expert

Duplicate thread closed.  Please continue discussion here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!