Community Forum

Yard signs

New Poster

Yard signs

yard signs please. over 6 or 7 years paying the monthly, I don't think I need to pay for yard signs to advertise for xfinity. I need to replace at least 2 please

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Yard signs

@craigjasper wrote:

yard signs please. over 6 or 7 years paying the monthly, I don't think I need to pay for yard signs to advertise for xfinity. I need to replace at least 2 please

Did you try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874 ?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, craigjasper! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you need to replace 2 signs but certainly, understand the importance of making sure they are visible. You should be able to pick them up from your local Comcast service center or Comcast store. If you would like me to locate one of these locations feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, craigjasper. I have not heard back from you and hope you were able to get the yard signs. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!