Community Forum

Yale Lock won't connect to network

Regular Visitor

Yale Lock won't connect to network

Installed a compatible Yale lock and updated the Zigbee module to the correct version. The lock will not connect to the network. The touchscreen show a "not compatible" message  and the xfinity Home App times out. I also have to reenter the master code and all other codes after attempting to connect the lock to the network. Help!!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Yale Lock won't connect to network

@HalH1 wrote:

Installed a compatible Yale lock and updated the Zigbee module to the correct version. The lock will not connect to the network. The touchscreen show a "not compatible" message  and the xfinity Home App times out. I also have to reenter the master code and all other codes after attempting to connect the lock to the network. Help!!

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

Thx! Did call. Tech coming out soon. I’ll post results.
Official Employee

Hi @HalH1

Thanks for using the forums to bring this to our attention. Please let us know how your tech visit goes so others who have this problem are aware of what's needed to have this resolved. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Sure will.
Official Employee

How'd your tech visit go @HalH1

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Fine. No issues with the system (touch screen). I did call Yale Technical support. After an hour troubleshooting, Yale is replacing the lock. I'll upodate once i install the new lock.