Community Forum

Xfinity Home texting about my system being armed by <User Deleted>

New Poster

Xfinity Home texting about my system being armed by <User Deleted>

Good Morning Xfinity Forum team,

First off - I am new to Xfinity home security. This morning, I left my home in an armed state and it does show correctly that it had occured within the log of activity.

Several hours later, while still away at work without getting a disarm message, I get another alert that my home is again armed, but this time by <User Deleted> with the Touchscreen from inside my home with no one home.

Please advise what could have happened to cause this behavior.

Thank you for your help, 

Wyss

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Home texting about my system being armed by <User Deleted>

Did you ever receive any information regarding this? This same thing just happened to me less than an hour ago and wondering why. Armed at 6:58 this morning and then without receiving a disarmed alert text, I receive a text stating my alarm system was armed at 10:41am. No one has been in the house since leaving at 6:58. I work 35 miles away from my house and therefore can't easily just pick up and go check.

New Poster

This same thing happened to us last night and it was very concerning. Has there been anything found on this?

The system was armed stay then all of a sudden aremed itself stay.

Silver Problem Solver

Braddavis84 wrote:

This same thing happened to us last night and it was very concerning. Has there been anything found on this?

The system was armed stay then all of a sudden aremed itself stay.

Can you clarify?  It appears you meant to say something else.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.