Community Forum

Xfininty Home Cameras

Frequent Visitor

Xfininty Home Cameras

My cameras are all functioning properly via the app on my phone, the touch screen and logging into the website.  The problem is when I view them on my TV, the thumbnails show the enitre room however when it loads the camera the picture is zoomed in.  This just started recently and was never an issue in the past.  Also the problem exists on every TV we have a box attached to.

Thank you

Mike

Official Employee

Re: Xfininty Home Cameras

Hi @mslucas!

Thanks for reaching out! I can help investigate your camera issues. In order to begin, can you please verify your first and last name in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

Also noticed this happening on my TV.  There must be an issue with the Comcast side and what they are sending back to the homes.  

Frequent Visitor

They need to prorate my account
Official Employee

mslucas, 

I've replied to your private message again. Is now a good time to start troubleshooting?

In regard to your comment about prorated charges, since you are an employee, you will need to contact your region courtesy services for assistance. As Comcast employees ourselves, we cannot assist you with any billing matters, only troubleshooting. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Now is good
Official Employee

I've completed troubleshooting on my end. When you can, please reboot your cameras. Once they come up, let me know if there is any change on your end. 

Frequent Visitor

Stll not fixed
Silver Problem Solver

@mslucas wrote:
Stll not fixed

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

I did what you suggested and the cameras are still not fixed.

Now what?

Official Employee

@mslucas

Sorry for the delay. If you haven't already, you will need to have a technician out to address the issue with the cameras. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.