Community Forum

XHS - MOBILE APP ERROR 701408 WHEN TRYING TO CTRL CHAMBERLAIN GARAGE DOOR

New Poster

XHS - MOBILE APP ERROR 701408 WHEN TRYING TO CTRL CHAMBERLAIN GARAGE DOOR

For years I have had no problem or issue with Xfinity home mobile app and linking and I'm linking my Chamberlain garage door opener account I can control my garage door through the Chamberlain application not to the Xfinity home application anymore I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app I've tried other devices and I have tried other logins on my account with no success and no success in getting any resolution and support from Xfinity I am using this form as a last attempt to effort it will not allow me to control my garage door and it is not giving me notifications for girls that I have set up I want this to be fixed how and what can be done to resolve the issue with my inability to open or close my garage door and receive alerts that I have always had set up to notify me of when the garage door is opening or closing
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: XHS - MOBILE APP ERROR 701408 WHEN TRYING TO CTRL CHAMBERLAIN GARAGE DOOR

Thanks for reaching out!  We believe this may be related to an issue we recently resolved - can you let us know if you are still experiencing this issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!