Community Forum

XFINITY Home Security Stickers

Regular Visitor

XFINITY Home Security Stickers

Hi, 

We just replaced all of our windows in our house and need new stickers for the new windows.  I called XFINITY phone number and they said they could send some out for $50 or I could go to the XFINITY store and get some. I went to the store and they said they don't carry them but I could have a tech come out for $50 and bring me some. I've had my security system for 6 years and need some help getting stickers.

Thank you. 

Official Employee

Re: XFINITY Home Security Stickers

Hi Dukeman10, thank you for creating a post on our forum. I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: XFINITY Home Security Stickers

Hi @Dukeman10

I haven't heard back from you but I hope you were able to get the Home Security stickers you needed. If you do have any other questions or concerns we can assist you with, feel free to contact us. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!