Community Forum

Wall mount the Xfinity home touchscreen.

New Poster

Wall mount the Xfinity home touchscreen.

I have my touchscreen unit sitting on my entry table just inside my front door.  I like the location but my dogs keeping knocking it off the table.  Through numerous chats with Xfinity support the tell me there are 2 touchscreen models. A 203 and 300.  I have the 203 and even after I take the easel stand off the back it cannot be obliviously hung on the wall. I just cannot believe that an Xfinity touchscreen cannot be wall mounted and that I am the first person that has had this problem.  I keep getting the runaround.  I don’t care if I have to have a technician come out to do it but I don’t want to take time off work and wait for a tech to tell me it is not possible.  I need to know just one 1-2 things.

1.  Are either of the two models of touchscreen controllers wall mountable?

2. If yes, can I do it or does a tech HAVE to do it?

Official Employee

Re: Wall mount the Xfinity home touchscreen.

Only the 300 is mountable , you don’t need a tech out, unless you want to go from one touchscreen to the other. If you have the 300 remember to mount it close to power.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Wall mount the Xfinity home touchscreen.

@ComcastAndrew wrote:
Only the 300 is mountable , you don’t need a tech out, unless you want to go from one touchscreen to the other. If you have the 300 remember to mount it close to power.

Is it possible to swap my existing touchpad for the 300?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!