Community Forum

Touchscreen controller

New Poster

Touchscreen controller

I have a blank screen but it still chimes when I open a door and I can still set it when I leave or for nite. The face of the screen is very very hot to where you can't touch it.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Touchscreen controller

@artgoleniak wrote:

I have a blank screen but it still chimes when I open a door and I can still set it when I leave or for nite. The face of the screen is very very hot to where you can't touch it.

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874; they have been very helpful.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello @artgoleniak, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you're experiencing with the Touchscreen controller, we definitely want to get this corrected. I would be more than happy to assist you with this on my end as well. In order to do so, can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@artgoleniak, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with this Touchscreen controller concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!