Community Forum

Replacement yard sign

Regular Visitor

Replacement yard sign

I have had the xfinity home security system for several years... the yard sign is badly faded and cracked.  How do I go about getting a replacement yard sign?

Official Employee

Re: Replacement yard sign

Hi Glockenator, if you are an Xfinity home Secure customer you can pick one up at a local Comcast Store free of charge or if you would like I could see if we can ship one to you for a charge.  Please let me know.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hi ComcastPhil,

if if you could send me one that would be great! The predominance of my  Xfinity yard sign has faded to the point it cannot be read.

thank you for your help

Scott

Official Employee

I'll be happy to send you one, Glockenator. Please send me a private message with your name and we will go from there. Thank you!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello again, Glockenator. I am happy to hear that you received your yard sign! It was a pleasure working with you. Happy Holidays, have a good one. Smiley Happy