Community Forum

Re: unsubscribed mail

Regular Visitor

Please unsubscribe me to all disarmed/armed/false alarms alert notifications. It takes a lot of time and energy to delete them and they are extremely annoying and frustrating! I’m not interested in getting these annoying emails about addresses of people who have armed, disarmed and false or whatever. Ridiculous! Lisamari<Edited. Personal Info>

Regular Visitor

No, I mean the tombs of of email notifications from Xfinity/Comcast sent to my inbox. Here is a copy of 1 of tons from you!

XFINITY Home: disarmed at 06:50 AM XFINITY Home disarmed at 06:50 AM <Edited. Personal Info>.

If you have questions about XFINITY Home, we are here to help. Update your notification settings and explore all of your options at https://home.xfinity.com/settings See how you can reduce false alarms at http://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/home-security/cancel-a-false-alarm/ For any other questions or to speak with one of our representatives, please call 1-800-XFINITY Sincerely, Your Team at XFINITY Home

Lisamari <Edited. Personal Info>

Silver Problem Solver

@lisamari54 wrote:

Please unsubscribe me to all disarmed/armed/false alarms alert notifications. It takes a lot of time and energy to delete them and they are extremely annoying and frustrating! I’m not interested in getting these annoying emails about addresses of people who have armed, disarmed and false or whatever. Ridiculous! Lisamari Pena

Are they being sent to your Comcast email address?  I have never gotten alarms from other customers.  If you are, have you tried calling 1800comcast?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi, lisamari54 - My apologies for your experience. I can check why you are receiving those email notifications. Could you please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Valued Contributor

Make sure that you don't have any rules set up to notify your when the system is armed and disarmed.  There are some default ones  that I had to turn orignally turn off to not get theses notifications.