Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

Re: Xfinity Yard Sign

New Poster

I have a similar issue. We received 2 yard signs several years ago when we started our Xfinity Home service. Both signs have cracked and broken as a result of weather conditions over the years. I have spoken to a few people at Comcast/Xfinity customer service and sales. I understand there is a cost to manufacture these signs and am completely willing to pay the approximate $10 per sign to replace them. What I am NOT willing to pay is a ridiculous installation charge of about $50! The installation of these signs consists of attaching them to the metal pole (which does not need replaced) with 2 screws. I am completely capable of using my own screwdriver to remove the damaged signs and attach new ones. Meanwhile I have used duct tape to put one of the signs back together and that sorry looking sign is in front of our home for all to see. It's a mystery to my why this is the kind of image Xfinity wants to project.

The link provided in your response does not work, it retuns a message "Sorry, the page you are looking for cannot be found".

Official Employee

AMBR1, a tech is required to have a new sign installed. If you'd like me to schedule this appointment for you, please send me a private message with your full name, account number and address for additional help. 

New Poster

No thanks. Still think this is a ridiculous policy on the part of Comcast/Xfinity. Certainly not worth the installation fee and seems like a very poor business practice. We already pay in excess of $300 a month for all the Xfinity services we receive (Internet Gig unlimited data, TV, Phone, Security). Not willing to add more to simply install 4 screws on 2 new signs, something that should actually be absorbed as an advertising/cost of doing business expense.

Official Employee

AMBR1, I understand. Post again if you need further assistance. 

KenF