Community Forum

Re: Price of Installation / Pairing of Siren Repeater

New Poster

I am interested in a siren repeater and installation. Could Comcast get back to me with information on this?
Official Employee

Hi Jonathanchau87, 

The Xfinity Home wireless remote siren is a multi-purpose fire and burglar alarm signaling device. When activated, it sounds along with the Touchscreen Controller and provides emergency lighting.

Key Features:

• High-power built-in strobe light (white).
  • Boosts the range and signal.
  • Wireless siren exceeds 85 decibels.
  • Two bright LEDs provide visual alerts and ambience/situational lighting.
  • 24-hour backup battery provides internal power if AC power is interrupted.
  • Fast and easy adjustment-free installation with no cabling work.
  • Tamper switch triggers alert due to sabotage or removal.
  • Double tamper protection - cover and wall tampers.
  • Mounting loop for secure AC outlet connection.
  • Protected and fully enclosed electronics area.

If interested in adding one to your account send me a private message with the following:

Your first and last name

The street address associated with your service, including city state and zip code

The phone number on the account

The full account number

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Is there a LED light/siren that I can add to my new xfinity home security system?

New Poster

I was just told by a comcast agent the siren will also make the chime sound as well since the console volume is ridiculously low and I can't hear it
Contributor

I would like to see about getting one for my apt as well i was born with cerebral palsy and  hard of hearing the strob on that would very thing good  for me i am looking at geeting for my bedroom i have xfinity home for fire alarm and security i all like more things come out with xfinity home  for pepole  with disabilitys as well like be able to make words bigger on touch screen for somone that sight inpairment  and plug in strobe light for deaf and hard of hearing for fire alarm and security with xfinity home like me i am hard of hearing along with mobility inpairments i would like to see xfinity home become more ADA friendly for disability Community