Community Forum

Re: Cancelling Home Security

New Poster

I have a question.. my Comcast salesman told me ALL EQUIPMENT including touch screen were mine to keep . I was very clear about this because why would I get a system where things get taken away from me and I was told everything was mine to keep and it was actually written on my contract. but after speaking with Comcast in Reading hear the touch screen it's obviously not. however is the contract States I am going to keep my touch screen what do I do
Silver Problem Solver

@karlisbored1 wrote:
I have a question.. my Comcast salesman told me ALL EQUIPMENT including touch screen were mine to keep . I was very clear about this because why would I get a system where things get taken away from me and I was told everything was mine to keep and it was actually written on my contract. but after speaking with Comcast in Reading hear the touch screen it's obviously not. however is the contract States I am going to keep my touch screen what do I do

No clue.

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hi @karlisbored1

Welcome to the Community Forum. You own everything except for the Touchscreen and the Netgear router that was installed if it was needed in your home. As for the Home security and ETF's I wanted to clarify you will not be charged for ETF's as long as you keep one line of business active. This can also be viewed in your Home Security service agreement. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!