Community Forum

Random Beeping

New Poster

Random Beeping

Hi!
We have an issue with a sensor beeping all the time. We can't figure out which one because in the app, 1 is bypassed, and all others are active.
(The bypassed one doesn't work with our door anymore, so had to be taken off).
How can we find out which sensor is making all that noise?
Thanks in advance
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Random Beeping

@Umtirigane wrote:
Hi!
We have an issue with a sensor beeping all the time. We can't figure out which one because in the app, 1 is bypassed, and all others are active.
(The bypassed one doesn't work with our door anymore, so had to be taken off).
How can we find out which sensor is making all that noise?
Thanks in advance

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874 - they helped me with something similar.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello Umtirigane. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. If you have not yet called in, I can assist with troubleshooting your Home Security sensors. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Umtirigane. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!