Community Forum

My touchscreen keeps going dark

New Poster

My touchscreen keeps going dark

My touchscreen keeps going black,it will show the picture from the camera but after two or three minutes it goes black,it does this ALL day

Silver Problem Solver

Re: My touchscreen keeps going dark

@Tyeball wrote:

My touchscreen keeps going black,it will show the picture from the camera but after two or three minutes it goes black,it does this ALL day

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

They have helped me many times with XHome.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

Re: My touchscreen keeps going dark

The Screen is Blank

1. What does your Touchscreen Controller usually look like?
    • If your Home screen usually looks like the one below, tap the screen to make sure it is not in sleep mode. Continue with step 2.
      Touchscreen Controller's Home screen.

• If your Home screen usually looks like the one below, press the Home button underneath the screen area or press one of the side buttons to make sure that the Touchscreen Controller is not in sleep mode. Continue with step 2.
      Touchscreen Controller's Home screen set to Disarmed.

2. Make sure that the Touchscreen Controller is plugged into a working power outlet that is not controlled by a light switch.
    • If it is plugged in, unplug the Touchscreen Controller from the power outlet, wait a few seconds and then plug it back in.
    • If it is not plugged in, the Touchscreen Controller is running on battery backup and the screen automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Plug the Touchscreen Controller into a working power outlet that is not controlled by a light switch.
  3. If the screen is still blank, please contact us.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/troubleshooting-touchscreen-issues

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!