Community Forum

Motion Sensor Signal Strength

Highlighted
Contributor

Motion Sensor Signal Strength

My motion sensor Signal strength is a 0% and temp is at 32 deg f. Are the batteries dead?

Thanks!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Motion Sensor Signal Strength

@1Starbrite wrote:

My motion sensor Signal strength is a 0% and temp is at 32 deg f. Are the batteries dead?

Thanks!

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

1Starbrite, thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums! I understand how important it is to keep your home protected, and I'd be more than happy to help. 

To troubleshoot this further, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thanks! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Thanks will call the supoort #.

Official Employee

@1Starbrite, please let us know if you have any further questions, or if we can be of any assistance, we're here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!