Community Forum

Leftover Equipment

New Poster

Leftover Equipment

Discontinued comcast home security services and now have a camera, motion detector, keypad and door sensors that I was told were mine and did not need returned. Are there any other ways to use/companies that use this equipment?
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Leftover Equipment

@A5hl33 wrote:
Discontinued comcast home security services and now have a camera, motion detector, keypad and door sensors that I was told were mine and did not need returned. Are there any other ways to use/companies that use this equipment?

No other companies use that equipment, you could try ebay/craigslist if you want to recoup your money.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

I was told the same and they keep sending me letters to return the tablet. I actually cancelled within 3 days b/c the lag time. I would like to do something about this.
Official Employee

Aprilgmb, you can return any necessary equipment to your nearest XFINITY service center or UPS store. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!