Community Forum

Leaving during Night Status

Frequent Visitor

Leaving during Night Status

My wife leaves to work at 4am while the alarm is currently set to Night Status. When she leaves, she disarms the alarm to exit, but we would like it to remain on Night mode after she exits. However we're not sure how to achieve this since she is now outside of the house. Does it mean someone has to wake up to turn Night Mode back on?

Thanks in advance for the help. 

~MM

Valued Contributor

Re: Leaving during Night Status

I would recommend her setting the alarm to stay.  This is what my wife does when she leaves for work and I am still home.  This way I have time to get to the alarm as there is a delay before it is reported (sometimes am half asleep and accidently set it off) and it would give your wife time to turn off the alarm should she return and have to get to the touchscreen or keypad.  If you really want to set to night then I believe that you can still do that from the app on her phone.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Leaving during Night Status

@Markeee_Mark wrote:

My wife leaves to work at 4am while the alarm is currently set to Night Status. When she leaves, she disarms the alarm to exit, but we would like it to remain on Night mode after she exits. However we're not sure how to achieve this since she is now outside of the house. Does it mean someone has to wake up to turn Night Mode back on?

Thanks in advance for the help. 

~MM

When our son goes to work at 1am, he disarms the system and then arms it after he leaves.   When we get up in the morning, the first thing we do is disarm the system.  Works for us.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!