Community Forum

Latest firmware update

New Poster

Latest firmware update

What issues did the latest firmware update (7/27/2018) deal with?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Latest firmware update

I haven't gotten an update to my Xhome app today.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

It wasn’t an update to the app.  It was a firmware update to the Home Security Touch Screen. 

Silver Problem Solver

@Anon261279 wrote:

It wasn’t an update to the app.  It was a firmware update to the Home Security Touch Screen. 

There is no way to find out.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Expert

I only noticed a minor change to the home interface of the touchscreen . (I have the clock as default). 

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Well , this was helpful.
Valued Contributor

Haven't noticed any user changes.  If I hadn't seen it downloading the update I wouuldn't have know there was one.  Seems like it would be nice to send users a quice e-mail or post something on the notification of the touchscreen when they update (like happens on phone apps) just to let us know.