Community Forum

Keypad not working after battery change and alerts will not clear on touchscreen

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Keypad not working after battery change and alerts will not clear on touchscreen

We replaced the batteries in the keypad. The keypad does not arm or disarm now. Also the low battery and comm failure alerts on the touchscreen will not clear. Online support was not able to help with the issue. We have tried rebooting the touchscreen, but that did not help.

Can anyone tell me how to reconnect the keypad to the system and clear the alerts on the touchscreen?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Keypad not working after battery change and alerts will not clear on touchscreen

@Sway370 wrote:

We replaced the batteries in the keypad. The keypad does not arm or disarm now. Also the low battery and comm failure alerts on the touchscreen will not clear. Online support was not able to help with the issue. We have tried rebooting the touchscreen, but that did not help.

Can anyone tell me how to reconnect the keypad to the system and clear the alerts on the touchscreen?

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874 and see if they can help.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!