Community Forum

HOME SECURITY FOOTAGE TIME STAMPS

Regular Visitor

HOME SECURITY FOOTAGE TIME STAMPS

I need to save footage of my security camera clips for court.The problem is that the time stamp is 5 hours ahead of EST US.  I have made numerous calls to comcast and no one has really given me a real explanation or fixed the issue.  This has happened numerous times, but then sometimes it shows the correct timestamp!!!  Help!!!

Official Employee

Re: HOME SECURITY FOOTAGE TIME STAMPS

Garfield_1, thanks for reaching out. Have you tried rebooting the cameras or the XFINITY Home router?

Regular Visitor

Yes I have. I have also spoke to Dell and they have indicated it's a Comcast issue.  On my computer the time is correct this change to the time occurs when I download the video clips to my computer.  I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the cloud storage location.  I am by no means a computer expert, but the inability to get an answer and fix is very frustrating.

Official Employee

Hmm, OK. Let's take a closer look. Please send me your full name and account associated phone number for help (in private message).

KenF

Regular Visitor

I am unsure of how to send this info in a private message.

Silver Problem Solver

Hover your mouse on his name that is in red.  You will see a link for send message.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Regular Visitor

Thanks!!