Community Forum

Feature Request: Touchscreen Dashboard Rotate Through Cameras

Regular Contributor

Feature Request: Touchscreen Dashboard Rotate Through Cameras

Since receiving the new firmware on my touchscreen controller, I can now customize the dashboard.  One option is with cameras.  However for the camera dashboard you have to swipe left/right to select different cameras.  This is pretty static of a view.

As an option, could you allow a more dynamic view on the dashboard to scroll through all the cameras every xx seconds?  For example, there could be two customization options, one is to turn on auto-rotate through cameras.  Another option would be to allow me to set how many seconds delay there is between rotations.

Thank you!!

Official Employee

Re: Feature Request: Touchscreen Dashboard Rotate Through Cameras

That’s a great idea! I will pass it along.

In the meantime, if you have an X1 box in the room, you can say “Xfinity Home Cameras” to get a quick view of all of your cameras at the bottom of the screen. You can also see all them at once on the Cameras page at our subscriber portal online: home.xfinity.com

Thanks for your feedback!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!