Community Forum

Disable arm away countdown noise?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Disable arm away countdown noise?

I've seen it asked before but never answered. The arm away countdown terrifies my dog to the point that he runs to the front door scratching; is there a way to disable to countdown beeping on the arm away or will I be stuck doing the arm stay setting, thus disabling my motion sensor. 

Thank you!

Official Employee

Re: Disable arm away countdown noise?

Hello rylock317, for more information on how to adjust your sounds on your touch pad for your alarm please click on this link

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Hello ComcastAmir, that article isn't particularly clear if the DND will silence the countdown as it just says "trouble sounds". Does the countdown beep for Away count as that?

Official Employee

rylock317 wrote: Hello ComcastAmir, that article isn't particularly clear if the DND will silence the countdown as it just says "trouble sounds". Does the countdown beep for Away count as that?

I did some research on this and I show that DND sounds are strictly for "trouble sounds" there is no way to mute the sounds while the system is arming. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!