Community Forum

Dim Touchscreen converter

New Poster

Dim Touchscreen converter

1. We like to have our touchscreen controller next to our bed and then use it as a clock during the night. But it is so bright! I know you can turn off the screen so it’s black, but then I don’t have a clock. Is there some way to dim, not turn off the brightness of the screeen?
Tags (3)
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Dim Touchscreen converter

Press the 3 fits in upper right corner.
Go to settings.
Enter your master code.
Go to Touchscreen
Go to Screen Configuration
Go to Screen Brightness
Pick your level

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Our screen does not have 3 dits on the upper right corner. It has a gear wheel and what looks like a timer.  Also, it only has one light button on the lower edge of the frame. Should I take it back to store for a newer model?

Official Employee

We are in the process of rolling out menu updates to some touchscreens and as a result the steps are a little different if you have the version with the Settings wheel in the upper right corner.

Give this a shot

1) Tap the Settings icon in the far upper right and choose Devices

2) Enter your Master Code

3) Tap Touchscreen, and then Screen Configuration

From here you can Tap Screen Brightness, which will control the brightness level of the screen all of the time, or Automatic Screen Dimming -- this will allow you to choose to have the Touchscreen dim to a certain level after a set number of minutes.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!