Community Forum

Connecting my Xfinity Home Security System to Alexa Echo Dot

New Poster

Connecting my Xfinity Home Security System to Alexa Echo Dot

It would be great to access my security system through my Echo Dot and to tie them together because you can set the echo dot to away and it listens for smoke alarms so I could at least disarm the system when I need it to or even have the security system send help if I am out and my children need help.
Official Employee

Re: Connecting my Xfinity Home Security System to Alexa Echo Dot

Greetings ATS4! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. We certainly appreciate the feedback with seeing if we could integrate the awesome Xfinity Home wit ht e Echo Dot. Please be aware that there are a web portal (https://home.xfinity.com) and mobile app that is available that gives you access to your security system no matter where you are. You can monitor videos camera, arm/disarm the system, set up filters to trigger certainly warnings to happen just to name a few things you can do with the portal and app. If you have any further questions feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Connecting my Xfinity Home Security System to Alexa Echo Dot

Hello, ATS4. I have not heard back from you and hope all your questions were answered. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!