Community Forum

Comcast accidentally disconnected my security sustem

Regular Visitor

Comcast accidentally disconnected my security sustem

Comcast accidentally disconnected my home security and then tells me. They’re sorry they can’t accomodate my request for a same day technician. I’m fed up!!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Comcast accidentally disconnected my security sustem

Hello Awells65. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with reviewing your account to see if we can help schedule the technician for a sooner date if you still need. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Comcast accidentally disconnected my security sustem

Hi Awells65. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!