Community Forum

Changing Delay time on Garage Door

Frequent Visitor

Changing Delay time on Garage Door

How do I change the delay time on the alarm system for the garage door. I need to lengthen the time.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Changing Delay time on Garage Door

@PLCMAN wrote:

How do I change the delay time on the alarm system for the garage door. I need to lengthen the time.

No clue - don't have that feature; Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello PLCMAN. Thanks for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting / changing your Garage Door Entry / Exit Delay. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi PLCMAN. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!