Community Forum

Cameras will not connect

Frequent Visitor

Cameras will not connect

hello

I have had Xifinty Rep out here and we still dont have a fix.

I have 3 old cameras ( black model ) and 2 newere ones  white model.

We cant see the cameras- the black ones on cell phone with the app.  we ave reloaded the app on the iphone x 2 

It works fine if we are connected to wifi  but when we are just on ATT cellular we cant see thesoe black cameras.  But they newer ones we can see.  This is frustrating cause I dont have money to blow on upgrading the black cameras. 

I have ahd xfinity out here and no resolution.  Can some help or escalate to engineering.  There should be a service call from about a month ago  I did get one call post but  still doesnt work.  I pay alot for this and its not aorking.  Or maybe Xfinity can provide me with the upgraded cameras sinces they cant fix??? on the home app?

Mike 

Official Employee

Re: Cameras will not connect

Hello Mikemedic. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. I can assist with troubleshooting your Xfinity Home security cameras not working. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Sending now
Official Employee

Hello Mikemedic. Thanks for private messaging me. Due to elapsed time with no private message response, this thread has been locked. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!