Community Forum

Appalling service

New Poster

Appalling service

My account# {removed PII}
I have been absolutely appalled by the service I’ve received from Xfinity regarding my alarm service. It started when I signed up for Xfinity home I was assured by the representative that Xfinity would interface with my ring door bells. I not only asked the sales associate I confirmed Xfinity would work with ring. I find out that what I was told was an absolute lie to sell me on the system. Everything I had received with the system was a waist including the holes in my walls and the paint peeling off the walls when having to remove the sensors. I called to canceled the service and spoke with a supervisor. I was again assured by the supervisor my account would be credited for the services and equipment related to Xfinity home. I confirmed with the supervisor that I was being credited for all the equipment that was installed with the system and I asked her what needed to be returned. She specifically told me only the touchscreen and I would be charged for nothing related to Xfinity home. I trusted what I was being told. I later receive my bill and find out what the supervisor told me was untrue and I was charged for all of the infinity home equipment that I can not use and only purchased because I was lied to by the sales associate. I have tried to rectify this and spoke to another supervisor who told me something completely different than the first supervisor and told me i would not be credited for the equipment. I am beyond upset right now with the service and lies I’ve received from Xfinity. I have never received such appalling service from any provider and I have been such a loyal customer. I requested to talk to a manager and have not yet received a call back. I will pay my bill for service but I will not pay for the Xfinity equipment.

I request that you listen to my phone calls with your sales associate and supervisor to see what I had been told and how I’ve been lied to and completely misled.

I am seriously regretting my choice to stay with Xfinity.

I will be paying my bill minus the Xfinity home equipment.

A very disappointed customer,

{removed PII}

Official Employee

Re: Appalling service

Hi, Srich621. Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I will be happy to look into this for you and assist you with your concerns. I will need to pull up the account in order to continue. Please send me a private message with the name on your account first, followed by your name as well. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I will reply from there. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Appalling service

Hello again, Srich621. I ended up not hearing back from you on this. If you end up needing further support with it, you're welcome to go forward with sending that private message. Thanks, take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!