Community Forum

ARM NIGHT STATUS

Frequent Visitor

ARM NIGHT STATUS

PLEASE HELP. Is it normal that when the system is Arm night already for example around 10pm on the activity? Then the next activity after that is 12pm, then it says Arm night under activity but I did not set it to arm night again. Is it normal? or just a system update? Need further explanation please. Thank you!

Silver Problem Solver

Re: ARM NIGHT STATUS

@JavinLoves wrote:

PLEASE HELP. Is it normal that when the system is Arm night already for example around 10pm on the activity? Then the next activity after that is 12pm, then it says Arm night under activity but I did not set it to arm night again. Is it normal? or just a system update? Need further explanation please. Thank you!

I've never seen that in the years we have had XHome.

Try calling XHome Services 1-877-298-0874 and see if they have an answer.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

JavinLoves, thanks for reaching out about your arm night status. Are you still experiencing trouble with this? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I'm all good, thanks!