Community Forum

xfinity rewards card

New Poster

xfinity rewards card

My xfinity reward card status is shipped but I never got the card. It was shipped on 06/26/18. Please advise. Thanks
Expert

Re: xfinity rewards card

@mcmichaelc wrote:
My xfinity reward card status is shipped but I never got the card. It was shipped on 06/26/18. Please advise. Thanks

If you haven't received it by the end of the week, please post back.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

mcmichaelc -- Were you able to get this issue resolved, do your rewards card arrive yet? 

New Poster

I have not receive my reward card Im writting to see why Im not getting one I have a loyal customer over 22 years and I pay my bill on time and I pay it earlier then its due date..... i have never got a rewards cards

New Poster

No I havent I never got a rewards card... Are you going to resend one? I have been a loyal customer for over 22 years and I pay my bill on time I even pay it before its due and I never got a rewards cards 

New Poster

I have never got  rewadrs card for you.... I really like it if you resend the card ($200.00 ) Thank you 

Expert

@bliss55 wrote:

I have never got  rewadrs card for you.... I really like it if you resend the card ($200.00 ) Thank you 

Were you supposed to get a Rewards card?  They are usually issued to new customers who sign up for specific bundles.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!