Community Forum

xfinity rewards card

New Poster

xfinity rewards card

My xfinity reward card status is shipped but I never got the card. It was shipped on 06/26/18. Please advise. Thanks
Expert

Re: xfinity rewards card

@mcmichaelc wrote:
My xfinity reward card status is shipped but I never got the card. It was shipped on 06/26/18. Please advise. Thanks

If you haven't received it by the end of the week, please post back.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

mcmichaelc -- Were you able to get this issue resolved, do your rewards card arrive yet? 

New Poster

I have not receive my reward card Im writting to see why Im not getting one I have a loyal customer over 22 years and I pay my bill on time and I pay it earlier then its due date..... i have never got a rewards cards

New Poster

No I havent I never got a rewards card... Are you going to resend one? I have been a loyal customer for over 22 years and I pay my bill on time I even pay it before its due and I never got a rewards cards 

New Poster

I have never got  rewadrs card for you.... I really like it if you resend the card ($200.00 ) Thank you 

Expert

@bliss55 wrote:

I have never got  rewadrs card for you.... I really like it if you resend the card ($200.00 ) Thank you 

Were you supposed to get a Rewards card?  They are usually issued to new customers who sign up for specific bundles.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.