Community Forum

xFi advantage upgrade - $15/month unlimited data

Regular Visitor

xFi advantage upgrade - $15/month unlimited data

I’ve spoken a few different reps regarding adding xfi advantage to my internet plan, renting the xfi modem and getting the unlimited data that’s included with that plan. One rep told me it’s unavailable and another tried making me upgrade to a higher speed. Wondering if I could get any assistance with this upgrade. I currently pay the $50/month for unlimited data which is more than my internet plan at $49......
Official Employee

Re: xFi advantage upgrade - $15/month unlimited data

Hello Brandon_m. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum.  Only in certain regions, our xFi Advantage program includes Unlimited Data. I check your area xFi program for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile, then click the link that says "Send a message". There you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: xFi advantage upgrade - $15/month unlimited data

Hi Brandon_m, Thanks for private messaging me, and allowing us to discuss your data options. Also, thank you for creating the post, and thank you for using the Forums! This post has now been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you need any further help, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!