Community Forum

worst customer service on the planet

New Poster

worst customer service on the planet

service went out tuesday.back on after tech visit wednesday.service out thrursday night,tech out saturday(yes saturday)and said it would be reisolved before he left.service back on for 2 hours and back out.customer service said outage in our area.sunday no service.customer service said back on by 10:30am or noon.home from church and no tv or internet.customer service said outage in our area.no eta of when service would be back up.note:no weather or and other acts of god in our area so why is service down?all they say is we will credit your account for service lost.i bet every one of them have working comcast tv and internet.if not they would be first in line to have service restored.i would think they would do something above credit for serivce lost for my inconvience but i guess not.the company does not seem to care about their customers like other cable companies i've had in the past.i would switch but their the only game in town

Problem Solver

Re: worst customer service on the planet

Outages happen in understand your frustration but in that it is a known outage why are you so worried about anyone in Comcast getting their service first?? Unless you live in Philly they are probably not effected. Sometimes patience is a virtue. Maybe some good family time.
New Poster

well fperilli i guess you have service and are a comcast spokesperson.im sure if your service was off and on for almost a week and being more off you might be upset yourself.besides my service not working,i talked to other people in my complex and theirs is on.i see no trucks in the area working on the outage.comcast doesn't seem to care.if they did they would have a week long problem resolved.

Problem Solver

I am not a spokesman for Comcast (not very original btw) I was referring to the outage not the other issue of the service not staying on. There is definitely a signal issue. When they say a tech is coming out make sure it is an in house tech and not a contractor.

New Poster

they do send out real company techs here.the techs are awesome and really seem to care and try to take care of our problems.it seems they are overwelmed with complaints and equipment problems out of their control.they do the best with what they have to work with.

Official Employee

Hi philphilr, I am showing we had a tech out later in the day after your last post, were they able to get your services fully working for you?

Thank you

New Poster

We have the worst service. No technician has ever been able to remedy. Our TV’s freeze constantly. The last time we had a tech he suggested rewiring our entire house. Unacceptable.