Community Forum

will comcast restrict certain websites like youtube? why i ask is because.........*

Contributor

will comcast restrict certain websites like youtube? why i ask is because.........*

FCC to end net neutrality protections June 11. article in UPI website

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018/05/10/FCC-to-end-net-neutrality-protections-June-11/98615259826...

i dont want to experience slower than normal speeds. i dont want to see blocked sites. i want to continue enjoying youtube and spotify and the many thousands of other sites.

Contributor

why hasnt my old thread about net neutrality been replied to by a CR?

a certified rep. as many of you are aware, it is just 24 hrs before net neutrality protection will say bye-bye. i fear that my internet access will be restricted, youtube videos might be restricted into 1 hour increments or be charged 99 cents to view...maybe my data cap of 1029GB will be reduced to 999GB or less. or maybe all the worry for the last 2 months will be all for nothing and congress will delay the deadline to august or put on hold to finalize the stcking points. i thrive on doom thoughts, does it show? lol! but losing net neutrality is no laughing matter. comcast reps are probaley under control by the corporation or the lawyers to not engage in anything that deals with net neutrality. i will monitor my net access on monday and throughout this month.

Contributor

Re: why hasnt my old thread about net neutrality been replied to by a CR?

youre not a CR but your reply will have to suffice. thanks...its unfortunate, they are one of the richest corporations in the world.. but i will monitor websites all day monday and in coming days.