Community Forum

why did they axe all customer service reps?

Highlighted
New Poster

why did they axe all customer service reps?

i have been trying for days to contact a person.. all i can get is this stupid chat bubble that cant understand a basic question. why ????? is there a direct line to talk to anybody? somehow

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: why did they axe all customer service reps?

It’s called a pandemic and resources, like a lot of companies around the world, are thin. Post that basic question here, so you can get helped.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

ya as a paramedic I am right in the middle of what is going on. I'm not under a rock. I have also been trained in electronics and know that a simple modem reset from the factory on a hotspot location can be done completely remotely and perfectly executed from a employee's computer anywhere that is connected to the web .. including their home.. and as far as I know the phones still work at employee's homes .. its not that difficult to have some kind of customer service. It is completely pathetic that there is no person to talk to at all.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Again, post your question here and you’ll get a response.

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

I have had the same problem!! I'm trying to get my service reactivated. I've been typing "speak to a live agent" and the bubble chat ends up scheduling a call but the call takes over 45 mins to even get someone live to talk too .. it's insane
Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

@Bremoore
Start a new thread in the appropriate section, detailing what you need,you’ll get help.

Highlighted
New Poster

i needed to call to get a hotspot modem reset as it would connect and have no internet.. the modem was having issues .. as i stated earlier. nobody in the forums can help with that. i actually needed a person to talk to to get the modem reset.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

That’s all you had to say, the Official Employees here have the same access as anybody over the phone.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, darkadvocate. Appreciate you choosing this method of support and being as patient as possible. I can work with you and look into the trouble you're experiencing with the hotspot. To get started, please send me a PM with your first and last name, plus the physical location of the hotspot if it isn't at your home. Here is a great resource as well: https://wifi.xfinity.com/faq.php#app.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

We will go from there. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!