Community Forum

when is comcast going to fix people's main lines?

New Poster

when is comcast going to fix people's main lines?

I am asking here because I get the run around on the phone and  via live chat.The only solution comcast seems to do is restart the modem then hang up. Also they often rely on the speed test too muchSent tech to homes and Tech says your data transfer from main line is either too high or too low.Mainline needs to be fixed 5 techs has said this but because people in the office does not see the problem on their end they shrug it off.  I love xfinity however I wish that   the mainline to places that need it should be taken a bit more seriously. As because we are paying for a service . We rely on the  equipment to  be in good standing.I have purchase new cat 6 cables along with coax cables because I needed them . xfinity placed a splitter to try to balance the data but it gets hot.I would not need it if Xfinity fixed the mainline. It's worth the work because in the long run we would not need added devices to  get it to work right? why does it seem that xfinity  office support does not  listen to xfinity tech workers when they seem to be giving good advice ?