Community Forum

visa prepaid card expired

Regular Visitor

visa prepaid card expired

Hi, I received a visa prepaid card a while ago because I signed up for a new service. Today, I found the card but noticed that it already passed the expiration date. I don't think I've used it. Could anyone help me reissue a replacement card? Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: visa prepaid card expired

Hi cindyfu, I can help submit a ticket to the proper team and get a new card processed if there wasn't any usage on your old card.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello cindyfu, thank you for your reply and I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello cindyfu, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.  Thank you for your time!