Community Forum

visa gift card help

New Poster

visa gift card help

I've seen some people were able to get their expired gift cards re-issued. Can someone help me to do the same? I forgot we had this card and it expired in May. Thank you. CS. 

Expert

Re: visa gift card help

@cscaffidi1 wrote:

I've seen some people were able to get their expired gift cards re-issued. Can someone help me to do the same? I forgot we had this card and it expired in May. Thank you. CS. 

Has your card been used?  If so you won't be able to get it re-issued.  If it hasn't been used you should be able to have it re-issued.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hello, thank you for replying. No, the card was never used. I checked the card statement activity online and it said the full 300$ expired on 6-20-19 (although the expiration date on the card is 5-19). 

Official Employee

Hello, cscaffidi1! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. 

Thanks for reaching out to us in regrades to having your gift card re-issued. This is definitely something I can help you with. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue - please someone let me know if they can assist. Thanks!
Official Employee

Hi GP8008, I see in your other post that you are working with our twitter team.  Please reach back out if you need assistance in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.