Community Forum

unserviceable

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

unserviceable

I bought a new house in a new subdivision that was under contract through comcast, long story short they lost the paperwork to run the new lines in november, when they came out to install the cable from the box to my house in January it was not there, so I got made unseriviceable but since then they installed the cables and were done by mid april, but my address is still unseriviceable while all my neighbors are getting hooked up to the new lines and while the box by my house is there and I have taken pictures of it and told the people on the phone its 5 ft from my house but still can not get turned over to active even though when the tech was out doing my neighbors he opened the box and said it was ready to go. I am at the point now do I take legal action cause that is just half of all the stuff they have lied to me over the course of 5 months when they lost the original contract. Another lie just to add to the story is a tech came out in January and said the box was 220ft away from my house and would need more boxes put in okay I knew that, then a senior tech came out and said it was 575 ft away so I guess it grew legs and would cost me 6000 dollars to install a close box, complete lie.