Community Forum

unresolved problem with transferred cable television service

New Poster

unresolved problem with transferred cable television service

Greetings, 

So I scheduled a move from my old apartment to my new house April 14, 2018. My services were expected to start April 18, 2018.  So I bring my old equipment from my apartment and plug it into the wall my new location, and I get an XRE 03007 message.  Went online to complete the troubleshooting recommendations, Problem still was not resolved.So I ended up calling Comcast customer service spoke to one rep on Sunday nightWho at the end of our conversation stated problem was resolved, and I just needed to wait one hour for the signal to refresh.Wake up the next morning I still have the same error message on my television. When I got home from work yesterday, I called Comcast again speaking to technical support, who stated there was nothing they could do with the problem.  Then proceeded to give me a number to sales because I needed to set up a new plan because my old promotion was canceled.  I HAD TO accept the program that wasn't my old plan my Internet plus With HBO.  The sales rep advised me I needed to call TECHNICAL SUPPORT BECAUSE she was not able to set up the activate cable box.  Then at the end of my conversation with technical support, and still, no cable television my home, this associate advises me to call movers edge.  At this point, I was tired of dealing with the very lovely Comcast associates.  Wish this whole process took me 2 1/2 to  3 hours and I still do not have the resolution of my problem.

Please advise.

Expert

Re: unresolved problem with transferred cable television service

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hello Abro2015, I can assist you with getting your cable boxes activated. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

thanks for your assistance!