Community Forum

unreasonable charge? not make sense!

New Poster

unreasonable charge? not make sense!

My wifi is not working at home so that I call the customer service. They told me they would send someone in to check my problem. They told me that this service may or may not charge to me depend on what is the problem is. Today the tech come in and find out the equipment at the outside is not working. Then they change that equipment. The tech tells me I should not get charge for this. But thing never comes easy, I call the customer service again and talk to the agent, they tell me no matter what, I have to pay this maintain service for $70. what??? If I know I am going to get charge for this, why should I still use your service? And this is not my problem! This is there equipment failing! This is no making any sense to me!! This is totally different than what they previously said to me. They say they can't waive that. And apparently, this is not my fault, they charge me without any reason. What is the customer guarantee, what is the service? I AM VERY ANGRY. And I promise I would use other services beside Xfinity.