Community Forum

underground cable installation

New Poster

underground cable installation

on Feb 3rd 2017 they transferred my business account to my home and on feb 5th tech came to install the underground cable , everything was good no issues . on feb 6,2018 i got my tv cable service installed no problem so far . on Feb 8 tech came to dig underground cables for the tv . and he was upset asking why i had two different accounts and that it was against company policy to have two accounts . so he got upset and REFUSED to dig the wires under ground . my son called me i spoke with him on speaker and kept on arguing with me about my residential and business accounts . he left and did not dig the wires underground . i called Comcast with in  30 min of tech leaving and was told they will sent out a ticket to get it fixed . i figured it will get resolved. but  it hasn't   i have been in the hospital with my mom she is ICU  and  i haven't been home to check but on Feb 13 i came home  and the wires are still above ground and nobody has bothered to call or fix the issues ,i called Comcast again on Feb 13  and was told they will escalate this issue further and today is Feb 16 and still waiting for a call or tech to come fix this issues .i have had the business account for almost 1 yr and  im a new residential customer have had the service for only 10 days and im already encountering all this issues

Expert

Re: underground cable installation

Yeah, somebody messed up there. The line to your house is called a drop and you only need one drop to serve both your Business Class and residential service.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am a volunteer Expert/Moderator, not an employee.

Official Employee

Re: underground cable installation

santana29, I can reach out to our construction team to have the drop buried. Please send me a private message with your full name, phone number and address for help.