Community Forum

unauthorized users

New Poster

unauthorized users

I believe I have an Unauthorized user accessing my account. Can you please log off all my extra devices. I will log back in again and Name the ones I am currently using. Thank you!

Official Employee

Re: unauthorized users

Hi dg7195, please let me know if this still needs to be done and I can de-provision your devices on my side.  I would also advise if you haven't already to change your passwords to your usernames on your account.

Thank you

New Poster

Yes please do so. I have changed my passwords multiple times but I will again. Thank you!

Official Employee

Hi dg7195, I am following up on behalf of ComcastPhil. To help protect your account I will need to verify some information before we continue de-provisioning the devices. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

dg7195, we have de-provisioned all devices please reach back out to me if you need any additional assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!