Community Forum

trying to lower bill due to unemployment but customer service refuses to help

New Poster

trying to lower bill due to unemployment but customer service refuses to help

one year and three months ago when I signed up for comcast I made sure that if I become unemployed comcast could assit in reducing my package plan without canceling my contract now comcast customer services refuses to help any suggestions

Official Employee

Re: trying to lower bill due to unemployment but customer service refuses to help

Hello, trooper9698. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would be more than happy to look over the available promotions and see if we can find you a more reasonably priced promotion. Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: trying to lower bill due to unemployment but customer service refuses to help

This thread has been closed to further comments. If you are still in need of further assistance, please feel free to start a new thread. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!