Community Forum

tried emailing this so going to just post it everywhere and maybe some one will see it

New Poster

tried emailing this so going to just post it everywhere and maybe some one will see it

I have talked to two people online and one on the phone. First guy was super nice very helpful said he could fix my problem but asked if i was interested in a better deal. Deal sounded great better than the one i picked so i went with that.   The whole reason for calling/chatting was my living room box went out and keep giving me error codes. In the middle of setting everything up we were disconnected and i tired getting back on with the same guy but the new guy i got Ved (i remember because we chated for over a hour and a half) could not get me back with the first guy and said he would be quick and help. After a hour and a half of him making me wait 10-20 mins between messages he said everything was fixed and ready to go. He messed up the contracted adding a installation charge for whatever reason. He fixed that and  i asked him i still had my problem with my downstairs box and he said oh its fixed. After asked again and again about it and him keep telling me it was fixed i gave up and called a local office. This lady was very nice and helpful figured out some one removed my downstairs living room box from my service and only had one DVR. She said she figured out the problem and would have to call me back because she was waiting for the system to update....   It is now 24 hours later and nothing changed besides i got a "better deal" that can't use.  I really wouldn't care about these problems normally but was my first two days off after working two weeks and all i wanted to do is sit and relax and watch TV and couldn't ever do that... I am not sure what they have going on with my bill or what was done but I am not spending hours on the phone or online chat today... If you guys can fix it great if not ill drop the non working boxes off at the comcast office and be done with it.   SN:********  Is the box that is not added to the new service... My name is Chad ******** **********************. . I should have two DVR boxes installed nothing else.I will check my e-mail later today if i even get a response or if there are any questions. ....

Chad *******

<EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>

Official Employee

Re: tried emailing this so going to just post it everywhere and maybe some one will see it

Hello @cheph1. I can assist with reviewing the equipment active on your account and ensure we have your service package setup correctly on your account. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. Click my name (ComcastJoeTru) and click Private Message Me.

Please refrain from posting personal information in the public forums, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines, and  puts your personal information at risk.