Community Forum

trenching so five homes can have access to XFINITY internet

New Poster

trenching so five homes can have access to XFINITY internet

Hi, 

I purchased a place two years ago in Placerville California. When my house is located, we have five other homes that do not get Comcast service in our area. The homes .5 miles up the road from us all get high-speed internet. We have reached out to Comcast but they do not want to trench/extend the service by half of mile to the five homes. I would love to sell my home in the bay area and move to Placerville permanently but need high-speed internet to work, how can we get Comcast to extend the service to these five homes? 

Official Employee

Re: trenching so five homes can have access to XFINITY internet

Hi @libtechie, 

I can investigate this to see what is needed, or if we will be able to provide service.  Can you please send me a private message including your first and last name and the full street address where you would like to have service?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!