time to renew my contract, need deal for long time current customer

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Official Employee

Re: time to renew my contract, need deal for long time current customer

Hi @samesong!

Welcome back to the forums. I can help find a new offer. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi @samesong

I received confirmation your new package was accepted. I've noted your account with the pricing and details you've agreed to. You will see the charges reflected on your next bill that is generated.

Thanks for allowing me to assist you. If you need anything in the future, feel free to contact us. Thank you for being the BEST part of Comcast, take care! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Thanks again.  You not  only "filled those big shoes", you made them shine!

Official Employee

Yay! I'm happy to hear that. That means a lot. I'm here if you need me! Smiley Happy