Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

there all ways outage in my area

Contributor

there all ways outage in my area

there all ways outage in my aera like all most every week or so i am getting very sick of it i am not paying for service to out all the time  my phone all ways down becouse of a outage with comcast i am a person with a heart promlems and i have to have a working phone at all time better ever hope i never have to call 911 if i do and there no deal tone becouse of an comcast outage comcast will be suded in court  i have to have phone service at all time it dont make no sinse why comcast have so many outages with the tv phone and internet  back to back so much i think all line need to be replace with fiber and get ride of copper lines when there an outage with comcast i dont get an credt at all that makes very angry with all these back to back outages i am very angry with comcast 

Official Employee

Re: there all ways outage in my area

Hi, dan9055 - My apologies for your experience, I can check what is causing the service interruptions in your area. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.